We are thrilled to announce our Summer release of GEO Radius Search version 2.6!
GEO Radius Search 2.6 is to date, the most extensive Geo Mapping tool available for Joomla installations using ZOO. This 2.6 version has added a number of great features that continue to extend the robust capabilities and flexibility of these high-powered Geo mapping tools. With a powerful radius filtering engine, fast filter search rendering and many other formidable qualities you'll surely find GEO Radius Search useful for organizing content and providing GEO navigation on your site.
New Features in GEO Radius Search 2.6:
- Same location spider offset; This allows you to have items on a map with the same address. Items display offset from the origin with a thin line making their association with the actual location and each other.
- Distance calculation from current location; There is now a parameter for turning on an approximate distance calculator to display in the results layout.
- Infinite scroll or Pagination Toggle; You now have the option of using pagination of results and set the number of items to display or infinite scroll of the results. Content is loaded as the user scrolls down the page.
- New Language Support; Portuguese and Spanish language files have been added for localization in new regions.
- Improved version and Browser checking with installation; We now check during the installation process for versions of ZL Framework to help identify potential incompatibilities. We also added a Browser check feature for IE8 which is no longer supported.
- Map Height parameter; This allows you to control the height of the map.
- Alphabetical Sort of Categories; Categories are now listed alphabetically vs the order of the categories in ZOO.
- Set filter box size parameter; This allows you to set the number of line items in your filter boxes.
- Drop down region codes; This now includes a new list of region codes to help make configuration easier.
- Upgraded Auto Fill libraries; The libraries for the autofill have been updated for improved geo targeting accuracy
- pagination not resetting after new search
- spacing parameters not responding as intended on marker window popup
- zoom not resetting on reset button
- Russian apha character location offset issue
The Benefits for You
GEO Radius 2.6 only requires an upto date Joomla instance, the latest versions of ZOO and the ZL Framework and with simple installation you can start taking advantage of one of the most comprehensive GEO map navigation systems. With a powerful search and filter features, your users can get information from your site quicker and in a more logical way. The GEO Radius search comes with a full featured module that allows you to display and arrange content to best suit your design requirements. With the availability of extensive libraries for map icons you can also customize your own icons and use map overlays for complete control over your presentation. The dynamic design will resize your map to adapt to responsive templates so your maps can be easily viewed on mobile devices and tablets. A new feature in version 2.6 will allow you to set the height size of both the module map and the main GEO dashboard. This means you have complete control over the user experience on your site.
As a core engine for listings application sites built with ZOO and Joomla CMS, it is well-equipped with versatility and flexible configuration options that you can adapt over time to meet the needs of your business use case. By utilizing the unlimited potential of the ZOO CCK (or construction content kit), GEO Radius Search is more than capable of delivering powerful and interactive maps for web applications than any other solution available today.
Installation Service for GEO Radius Search
GEO Radius Search 2.6 is easy to install and configure. However, we recommend that you purchase the installation support so we can jump start your process and help you with a baseline configuration that you can build on over time. Our installation service will help you move faster, identify any incompatibilities with your Joomla instance, and help you with the most essential configurations of your system in order to save you time and money. Each installation comes with extension compatibility check, site assessment for recommended performance optimizations, basic installation and configuration for your first GEO Radius Search Map application. Note: You must have your ZOO and ZL Framwork extensions up to date and configured prior to installation of GEO Radius Search. See the payment option for this service here: http://georadiussearch.com/buy-now
Getting GEO Radius Search 2.6
Try it today and see why GEO Radius Search has become the most powerful GEO mapping and navigation extension for Joomla in the world. Click here to learn more! Additionally, for more CNP news, check out the site at: http://www.cnpintegrations.com/blog/
Joomla Version 3.x with most current versions of ZOO and ZL Framework
Note: GEO Radius Search Will work in Joomla 2.5 if your ZOO and ZL Framework extensions are uptodate however support for 2.5 is no longer offerd as free support.
Remember if you have an idea for a new feature we welcome your suggestions and will do our best to accommodate these as supported features in a future release or we can build custom solutions for you.