11 October 2016
GEO Radius Search 220.127.116.11
GEO Radius Search 2.9
Many great new features and more stability
With this release we are glad to introduce many new features and bug fixes to make your GeoRadius search application work across many different Joomla! templates. Included is an updated and optimised publish/subscribe GeoRadius Modules that allow for dashboarding of various different GeoRadius Search applications on a single page as well as new map icons and fixes to outdated Google Maps code.
New or Improved Features:
- Revised default style of UI to allow for the application to adapt to custom template stylings
- Diverse set of custom GeoRadius Search map marker icons
- Revamped publish/subscribe module to both improve performance and allow for multiple modules belonging to different apps to be displayed on a single web page.
- Fixed disappearing markers bug
- Fixed radius search capabilities
- Fixed Map Marker Clusterer image errors
- Fixed the way zoo items are cached to improve performance in both module and component
- Streamlined and simplified UI code for easier integration and customization
- Removed outdated backend parameters